begin with security:
- dishwashing detergent, various detergents.Despite the abundance of brands and a variety of advertising, their composition is about the same: it is the surfactants (that foams, or to put it simply - a soap), water softeners and flavoring composition giving a pleasant smell.All this combined is good at various dirty dishes, but it is not intended for human consumption inside.So, after washing dishes it is necessary to rinse with clean water 2-3 times, or the remnants of the chemical components of the detergent in it and will subsequently be eaten with food and drinks.
- better to wash dishes in hot water (40-50 degrees), this will facilitate the removal of fat.However, remember that crystal from hot water can darken and become cloudy, and some types of glaze earthenware - crack.
- Sometimes ready formulations for washing dishes is not at hand, and the need to wash the dishes.In this case, it can be dissolved in water, the usual baking soda.In hot water it is perfectly removes fat.In the case, if the hot water is not available, use the soda ash, it is more active and helps wash grease, even at room temperature.If the ash is not as it turned out, it will have to use ordinary soap.For better results, add a few drops of a solution of ammonia in this case the dishes will be cleaner.
- porcelain, glass and crystal especially unacceptable wash paste containing abrasives, and certainly can not touch them with metal brushes and sponges.Any scratch on the surface of this product can work as a feature carried out by glass cutter.
- capacity, where the eggs, pastry, yogurt or milk, first rinse in cold water, and only then - hot.Heating would lead to denaturation of proteins and they are firmly stick to the surface.
- Brown plaque inside the teapot is removed with a solution of soda (a teaspoon per cup).It is better to pour the solution in the kettle overnight.
- precipitate appearing in a teapot or a vase for flowers can be removed using vinegar.Pour the solution into the vessel teaspoon of essence per liter of water.